Weekend swimming instructor (term-time only)
SwimNE, the north-east largest independent provider of children’s swimming lessons, is looking for exceptional swimming instructors to join its growing team.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Be super-fun, friendly and enthusiastic
- Enjoy working with children
- Hold a level 1 or level 2 swimming teacher qualification
- Be able to work weekends (weekday shifts are also a possibility for the right candidate)
- Have a real passion for swimming and teaching children how to enjoy the water safely
- You will receive a competitive rate of pay (hourly rate offered will depend on experience), as well as POOLS of opportunities for training & development, and career progression
- You will be joining an award-winning swim school that has been crowned (not once, but twice) as Swim England’s Swim School of the Year
- You’ll get to work with a truly amazing team and in some of the region’s newest and most exciting learn to swim venues
- You get to say that you are a part of the north-east’s leading swim school… and one that is continuing to grow at a phenomenal rate!
You must be able to work weekends (Saturdays and Sundays 9am-3pm), and shifts will be at Sport Central @ Northumbria University (Newcastle City Centre). There are potential shifts available at other venues (weekday evenings) also.
To apply for this role, please send us a copy of your CV and/or covering letter.